There are several ways you can contact another Spiritualitea member:
- On their profile page, go to the grey “Messages” tab at the top of the page and select “Send Email.”
- If they are online at the same time you are, you can send them an instant message. From any page on the site, go to the green “Spiritualitea Instant Message Toolbar” at the bottom of your browser screen. On the right you will see a tab that says “Online Friends” along with the number of people currently online. If you click this, selecting any name will open up a chat screen.
- Bear in mind that if they are idle or left their computer and their login has not yet timed out, they may not receive this message. If you don’t hear back from them fairly quickly, you may want to email them.
- The names on the “Online Friends” tab does not automatically refresh. To see if new people have logged on, reload the page you are on.
- If you are in the chatroom, you can send private messages to anyone else in the chatroom by typing /privmsg followed by their name. This will open a new private chatroom between you and that person.
- You can also leave a message in the guestbook that is part of their profile. Just click the “Profile Guestbook” tab to post. Depending on their settings, they may not receive email notification of your message and it is a public greeting, so this is best for messages that aren’t time sensitive or confidential.